Our Tempe-based architectural firm is always on the lookout for Project Managers and Job Captains with solid construction document, permitting and project management experience.
We are looking for self-motivated, ambitious people who enjoy utilizing the latest technology to work on a variety of project types, with the ability to take responsibility for the progression of their projects from beginning to end. An architectural degree a plus but registration not required. You must have exceptional technical, organizational and verbal skills, and work well in a fast-paced team environment. Multi-family experience is a plus.
We are looking for producers who can hit the ground running from day one. Salary is continually evaluated throughout your tenure and we are known to pay more to those who produce more. If you see yourself as a professional who likes to be rewarded for proficiency, our firm may be a good fit for you.
- Use Revit to produce designs and working drawings.
- Analyze building codes, zoning, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs as well as civil and landscape.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Min 3-5 years production experience
- Revit fluency
- Active learning and problem solving skills
Benefits: SDI recognizes that our employees are the most valued part of the firm and our culture promotes a work/life balance. Our benefits include:
- 401K match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Great work environment and company culture
- True 40-hour work week with flexible hours and Friday afternoons off
If you think you’re the right candidate, email email@example.com with “Synectic Project Manager” in the subject line. Attach your resume and include your salary expectations. Please only apply if you meet the qualifications listed above.